new family

bismillahirrahmanirahim.

assalamualaikum!

nie gmbar peserta.

So, last week, during the 3 days weekend (sultan kedah had his bday on sunday, so cuti la ahad tu), me and my friends went to a daurah program called Ini Sejarah Kita. Wel, basically, it is a program to show you what is actually Islam. lots of new things gained there and I was thankful because chosen to be one of them. And among all of the best things I got there, the best is, the ukhuwah between the sisters. baru kenal 1 malam but sebak oo nak berpisah.huhu.But who knows, we'll meet again next time. inshaAllah :)

p/s: i'm home now and set my mind to change.inshaAllah He'll help me.

4 comments:

munira anis said...

dusrah? daurah la sayang :)

tu lah, ukhuwah kerana Allah ni lain rasanya berbanding persahabatan atas dasar dunia semata :')

fatihah azemi said...

haha.nati tukar smula..aku xingat tapi buat2 ingat -.-

:: ciK TeaChEr :: said...

looking forward to see new fatihah.. :D

Anonymous said...

^_^ subhanallah...=)