so yesterday, i went for daurah at Khansaa'. in midst of assignments which i did not finish it yet, i took the risk. just because i miss the environment. i miss having those people talk about good stuff and indirectly their talk becomes advices and reminders for me. eventhough they did not know any of my problem, Allah sent them intuition to actually talk about some stuff and apparently those random stuff are goodies for the listeners, like me.
basically, these are what i gained from yesterday's daurah;
- in doing da'wah, you must have the fiqh, or method. macam cikgu, nak ajar budak2 dekat sekolah, we have our methods untuk aproach them kan. sama la juga macam da'wah because every single person ada titik sentuhan yang berbeza.
- being a daie, akan ada jugak tarikan untuk jadi futur. But knowing that you are a daie, you have to find ways untuk lari dari futur tatkala futur datang menarik awak.
- baca, faham, tadabbur, tafsir al-quran. semua nya berbeza.
- to understand quran, we must know arab. which i am very regret to stop learning the language. well hey selagi hidup ni, jangan berhenti belajar kan ;)
- awak pernah bercinta? nak tau cara jatuh cinta dengan Allah? read His love letter everyday, hayati His love letter, u sure will loveee Him the most in your life.
banyak lagi pengisiannya but ini la core dia. i always impressed with kakak2 or adik2 yang bagi pengisian because they have the urge or keberanian untuk sampaikan what they know. sampaikanlah walau satu ayat sekalipun. well at least they have something nak di'present' kan dekat Allah one fine day, kan?
let just pray yang kita juga mampu sebarkan da'wah pada orang lain. let's pray that we have good things to be presented bila jumpa Allah nanti. may Allah bless. may we love Allah more than anything else in this world. Wallahuallam.
(futur= rasa down)
p/s: Ukhti Khaulah cakap, kadang2 masa kita dok sorang2 appe salah kalau kita cakap 'I LOVE YOU ALLAH'. mesti Allah suka kan? *wink*